Owen at about 5 months. He is huge! He weighs over 20 lbs! I can't get enough of him! I usually kiss his cheeks all day long. He takes it for the most part!
Miss you guys. We just got back into town and are fully immersed in homeschooling chaos. I am trying to come to grips with the idea that the kids want ME to sew Egyptian costumes for them. Ha.
As our family grows we thought this might help to keep our family and friends updated on life with Ella, Nora and our newest member baby Owen! We are excited to share some memories of this adventure with all of you!
2 comments:
That's my TJ!!
Miss you guys. We just got back into town and are fully immersed in homeschooling chaos. I am trying to come to grips with the idea that the kids want ME to sew Egyptian costumes for them. Ha.
Post a Comment